- No Securities Offered for Sale. Nothing on MicroVestFund.com shall be deemed to be an offer or solicitation for the sale of securities. Users should acknowledge that past performance is no guarantee of future results and any projections or forecasts displayed on MicroVestFund.com are speculative.
- No Guaranty. All information presented on MicroVestFund.com is based on information believed to be reliable by MicroVest. The information is not guaranteed to be accurate, and should not be considered to be all-inclusive. Each User uses and applies the information at his, her, or its risk. Actual results could differ materially from those described in any forward-looking statements or announcements discussed herein.
- Third Party Information. This site includes general information, commentary, articles and other data concerning the microfinance industry and other topics. Some of that content is supplied by persons that are not affiliated with MicroVest (“Third Party Content”). Third Party Content includes articles provided by persons not affiliated with MicroVest. Other Third Party Content is available through hyperlinks to third party websites. MicroVest expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content of these other websites, the accuracy of the information on these websites or the quality of products or services provided by the organizations that maintain them. The existence of such links should not be construed as a recommendation, endorsement, approval or verification by MicroVest of any content available on third-party sites. MicroVest does not prepare, edit, or endorse Third Party Content and is not responsible or liable for Third Party Content.
- Forward-Looking Statements. Certain material on MicroVestFund.com may contain “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. “Forward-looking statements” describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies and are generally preceded by words such as: may, future, plan or planned, will or should, expected, anticipates, draft, eventually or projected. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and MicroVest undertakes no obligation to update such statements.
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability. MicroVestFund.com is provided “as-is,” without any warranties, express or implied, and MicroVest expressly disclaims any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purposes. In no event shall MicroVest be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from your use of MicroVestFund.com.